Kane 100-1 Ambient CO and CO2 Analyser Details
The Kane 100-1 is a handheld testing unit that is used to accurately measure and capture ambient CO and CO2 information. It is most ideally suited for use in proving the efficiency of fluelass gas appliances such as water heaters and kitchen equipment, allowing users to quickly take action against CO and CO2 build ups before they become hazardous. It is also used commonly in IAQ (indoor air quality) checks to make sure that excessive CO2 limits aren't causing problems for those within the environment.
When measuring, the Kane 100-1 uses an electromechanical sensor to carry out measurements of CO up to 1000ppm and a NDIR infrared sensor is used to test CO2 concentration up to 10000ppm. This analyser can also relay information about both testing results at the same time via its built-in screen, saving time when testing.
Also a datalogging analyser, the Kane 100-1 is able to store taken readings on its built-in memory. Up to 255 individual testing records can be stored and it is possible to configure the overall capture rate of the device between 1-10 minutes for continuous, hands-free testing.
Kane 100-1 Ambient CO and CO2 Analyser Key Features
- Measures ambient CO and ambient CO2
- Datalogs up to 255 records with variable sampling time from 1-10 minutes
- Records time and date
- Prints to optional printer using infra-red emitter (Printer sold separately)
- User adjustable alarms for CO and CO2
- Long life rechargeable NiMh batteries with charger
- Internal pump for fast measurements in room air or ducts
- Long sampling hose for ‘silent’ sampling of high profile / public areas
- Headers can be customised by the user
Full List of Products Included
- Kane 100-1 Ambient CO and CO2 Analyser
- Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Protective Rubber Sleeve with Integral Magnet
- Sampling Probe with Hose
- Carrying Case
Kane 100-1 Ambient Co and CO2 Analyser Optional Extras
- KMIRP infra-red thermal printer
- KANE ImPrint infra-red plain paper printer
- SM12592 Zero calibration capsule
- Technical Specs
Kane 100-1 Technical Specifications
|Parameter||Resolution||Accuracy||Specified Range||Over Range|
|Carbon Monoxide||1ppm||±5 ppm < 100ppm
±5% > 100ppm
±10% > 1000ppm
|Carbon Dioxide||1ppm||±20ppm < 400ppm
±5% < 4000ppm
±10% > 4000ppm
|200 - 4000
|Dimensions: Weight||1Kg / 2.2lb|
|Handset||200mm x 45mm x 90mm (7.9" x 1.8" x 3.5")|
|Probe||L 300mm x Dia 6mm with stainless steel shaft 200mm
L 11.8" x Dia 0.25" / 7.8" long stainless steel shaft
|Ambient Operating Range||0ºC to 45ºC (32-104ºF) 10% to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Battery Life||6 hours from full charge|
|Battery Charger||Input: 100 - 240 V ac 50 - 60 Hz Output: 10V dc @ 800 mA.|
We'd really appreciate it if you'd leave a review.Why not leave a review of this product? Reviews help us improve our service and help out other customers looking for a product make a decision.
- Questions about this product
Questions about this product
- does this analyzer come complete with a calibration certificate ?
- The Kane 100-1 does not come as standard with a calibration certificate. If you require this service please let us know via email or over the phone and we'll be happy to organise a full cal for you.
from new is calibration required ?
if so when is first calibration required ?
also at what frequency and cost is the calibration ?
- Hey Wayne,
Most manufacturers ship their products calibrated, but the calibration is from the day the product is actually manufactured, not from the day it ships. As such we always recommend that customers get their instruments calibrated before the tester is shipped - this way you get the longest use out of your tester before calibration is necessary.
In the case of this tester it does not ship with a calibration certificate, so calibration is definitely recommended.
Test equipment is generally calibrated annually in order to stop errors and ensure measurement accuracy. The cost of calibration varies depending on the type of tester being calibrated.
You might also be interested in
Extech CO250 Portable Indoor Air Quality CO2 Meter £253.00 Ex VAT
Sign up to be a member of Tester.co.uk and receive discounts on our products!