Megger LTW315 Earth Loop Tester Details
The Megger LTW315 is a two wire earth loop tester that is part of Megger’s LTW range.
The device allows you to verify the loop impedance of live electrical circuits, without the need to disconnect from electrical supplies.
When using the no-trip loop test, it’s guaranteed that the LTW315 Megger equipment will not trip working RCDS of 30^3 mA. Three phrase circuits that have RC protection will also be able to be tested using this system given that all test modes will operate on one single and three phrase system.
The loop test will usually run for about 10 seconds, and will then work for another 10 seconds if the Megger device detects that there is an electrical noise within the supply that could potentially affect the result of the test.
Megger LTW315 Key Features
- Backlt display
- Built-in foldaway front cover
- IP54 weatherproof case
- Accepts rechargeable batteries
- IEC61010-1 300V CAT IV safety rating
- Adheres to EN61557 standards
- 2-wire non trip loop testing
- 2 wire fast test (high current)
- 0.01 ohm resolution
- Auto noise detection
- Auto loop test initiation
- Voltage and frequency measurements
Supplied In the Box:
- Megger LTW315 earth loop tester
- BS1363 to 3 x 4mm socket leadset
- 2 wire leadset with croc clips
- Shuko plug test lead – EU-SC
- AU/NZ plug test lead – EU-AU
- Hard carry case
- User CD
- Technical Specs
- General Specification Only values with tolerances or limits are guaranteed data. Values without tolerances are for information only.
- Accuracy All accuracy statements are based on: Ambient temperature: 23º ± 2ºC Nominal source voltage: 230 V a.c ± 1%
- Voltage measurement (ac only) 50V to 440 V Accuracy: ±2% ±1V
- Frequency measurement Range: 25Hz to 99.99Hz Accuracy: ±0.1Hz
- NO-TRIP Loop and High current Loop test Source voltage: 100V to 280V (50Hz)
- Display range: 0.01 ½ to 2000 ½ (Accuracy: ±5% ±0.03 ½)
- Safety IEC61010 Designed to IEC61010-1 Designed for 300 volts to Earth Category IV, with Phase to Phase voltages to 440 Volts. Fuse protected to 600 volts rms ac.
- Power supply Battery: 8 x 1,5 V cells IEC LR6 type (AA alkaline). Rechargeable: 8 x 1.2VNiCd or NiMH cells Battery life: 2000 consecutive test
- Weight: 1000g ±10% excluding test leads
- Dimensions: 203 x 148 x 78 mm
We'd really appreciate it if you'd leave a review.Good quality, informative reviews help us to improve the service we offer to you and also help out other customers in making a purchase.
Please Sign In to write a review
- Questions about this product
Questions about this product
No questions asked yet