PLEASE NOTE the above ABUS 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlocks are only a fraction of ABUS’ range of 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlocks. These standard models are keyed different and vary in terms of their dimensions. Further to this, the 83WP/53 allows the user to quickly and easily change shackles; this feature is not present on the 83WP/63.
For further information regarding ABUS’ range of 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlocks, including keyed-alike, master key and shackle guard models; or for a tailored quotation, please call our sales team with your specific requirements.
These padlocks also feature a removable cylinder which can be re-keyed to suit an existing or sample key; this ensures that these padlocks can be easily integrated into existing security systems.
The ABUS 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlocks are constructed from a hardened steel alloy body and shackle. Both of these components are surrounded by a rust- and corrosion-resistant NANO PROTECT™ coating, ensuring that these padlocks are suitable for use outside. Their durable weather covers with drainage systems also help to protect these padlocks from the weather.
In addition to its practicality and durability, the ABUS 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlock includes a high precision pin tumbler cylinder with patented pinning window and patented Z-bar which allows the user to tailor these padlocks to his/her needs via switching the padlock from key-retaining to non-key-retaining and vice versa.
All these features work to make the ABUS 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlocks suitable for higher-level security applications, they are ideal for securing gratings, doors, gates, cupboards, tool boxes, cellar windows, switchboards and barriers.
ABUS 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlock Key Features
- Keyed different, durable padlocks optimised for higher-level, outdoor security applications
- Standard models differ in regards to their dimensions
- 83WP/53 allows the user to quickly and easily change shackles
- Other models are available, please contact our sales team for more details
- Removable cylinder can be re-keyed to suit a sample key
- Hardened steel alloy body and shackle
- NANO PROTECT™ coating protects the padlocks from rust and corrosion
- Durable weather cover with drainage system
- High –precision pin tumbler cylinder with patented pinning window
- Patented Z-bar can be used to convert the padlock from key-retaining to non-key-retaining and vice versa
- Your Choice of ABUS 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlock
- Accompanying Key
ABUS 83WP Hardened Alloy Padlock Technical Specifications and Comparison Table
|Technical Specifications (mm)||83WP/53||83WP/63|
|Body Width (mm)||52||65|
|Body Depth (mm)||29||34|
|Shackle Height (mm)||28||35.5|
|Shackle Width (mm)||25||25|
|Shackle Diameter (mm)||8||11|
|Total Height (Body + Shackle) (mm)||97||112|