The Beha-Amprobe ACD-6 is a high current AC clamp meter capable of testing current up to 1000A.
Both auto and manual ranging, the ACD-6 gives the user full control over measurements. The jaws of the clamp are 1.77" (45mm) in diamter, making this meter suitable for use on both smaller and larger conductors.
You can learn more about the ACD-6 PRO in this video from Amprobe.
The ACD-6 PRO is also a multimeter - it can be used to measure AC/DC voltage to 600V, resistance to 40MΩ and also tests diode and continuity (with integrated buzzer).
Additional functions of this clamp meter include a relative zeroing mode, data hold which freezes the last value taken on the screen and automatic power off when left idle for a period of time.
Beha-Amprobe ACD-6 PRO 1000A Clamp Meter Key Features
- Large jaws make the tester suitable for testing conductors up to 45mm (1.77") in diameter
- Large LCD display makes reading test results easy
- Data hold function temporarily stores last reading on the screen
- High current level measurements up to a threshold of 1000A AC
- AC/DC voltage measurements up to 600V
- Resistance measurements up to 40MΩ
- Built-in continuity beeper
- Auto shut down when left idle for an extended period of time
- Beha-Amprobe ACD-6 PRO 1000A Clamp Meter
- Test Lead Set
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- ELS2A - Line Splitter (Energiser)
- ACF-3000AK - 3000A AC Flexible Clamp-On Attachment
- TMA-K - Single Input Thermocouple Temperature Attachment
- VRC-320 - Alligator Clips
Beha-Amprobe ACD-6 PRO Technical Specifications
|DC Voltage||400.0 mV, 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, 600 V||1.0 % + 3d|
|AC Voltage||600V||2.0 % + 5d|
|AC Current||400.0 A, 1000 A||1.5 % + 5d|
|Resistance||400.0 O, 4.000 kO, 40.00 kO, 400.0 kO, 4.000 MO, 40.00 MO||1.0 % + 4d|
|Accomdates Conductors||Up to 1.77 (45mm) in diameter|