All of the famous faces in the electrical industry descended upon a glittering awards ceremony last night. Meet the winners of the Electrical Industry Awards 2012!
The event, which is organised by electrical industry magazine Electrical Times, took place last night (October 25th) at a gala ceremony in London.
The event sees that those who have innovated within the electrical industry don’t go unrewarded, and has categories for everything from innovative products of the year to rewarding the prestigious contractor of the year award.
Winner’s this year included manfacuter Megger, who picked up the Innovative Test and Measurement product of the year for their Megger TDR1000/3 time domain reflectometer. Other winners include MHA lighting, who picked up Innovative Lighting Product of the Year, and Phil Buckle, who picked up an award for outstanding contribution to the electrical industry.
Rodney Jack, editor of Electrical Times said, “This year’s Electrical Industry Awards has proved that the quality of the electrical industry remains incredibly high. We are thrilled to recognise such a wide range of talent and it is wonderful that in one presentation ceremony we can recognise innovation and ingenuity and breakthrough talent in Karl Warner, the Electrical Apprentice of 2012, who represents the very best of the electrical trade, and at the same time honour Phil Buckle whose career spans two decades and continues to work just as hard to this day.”
Full List of Winners:
- Innovative Power Product of the Year – Socomec UPS – UPS & Pnu Power – Air-DRUPS System
- Innovative Test & Measurement Product of the year – Megger TDR1000/3 time domain reflectometer
- Innovative Commercial/ Industrial Product of the Year – Legrand – The Swifts Universal Bracket
- Innovative Residential / Domestic Product of the Year – Vent-Axia – Vent-Axia Silent Fan
- Innovative Lighting product of the year – MHA Lighting – TiLite luminaire
- Overall Innovative Product of the Year – Legrand – The Swifts Universal Bracket
- Energy Efficiency Initiative of the year – SAVORTEX Limited – The Vortex 550 Eco Smart Hand Dryer
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – NAPIT – Reaching the People that Count – YOUR customers in your area
- Electrical Apprentice of the Year – Karl Warner, Metropolitan Electrical Services
- Wholesaler of the Year Categories – Turnover up to £20 Million - Edmundson Electrical, Wigan
- Wholesaler of the Year Categories – Turnover in excess of £20 Million – BEW Electrical Distributors
- Contractor of the year – Clarkson Evans
- The Electrical Times Readers Award – Super Rod: Cable Rod
- Outstanding Contribution – Phil Buckle