With a focus on developing new, more useful products, Fluke has announced they are discontinuing more items.
The first product to be removed from circulation will be the Fluke 87V Ex. This item will then be replaced by the Fluke 28II Ex, a significantly improved model. The Fluke 87V Ex is an intrinsically safe multimeter and is actually comes from the world's most popular range of multimeters from Fluke.
The Fluke 87V Ex will be still be available until 1st September 2012, so get yours while you can!
In addition to the cancellation of the 87V Ex, Fluke has also announced that their exclusive kits will be no longer available after the 1st of July 2012.
These kits include:
• FLUKE 1654B-02, TLK290, ES165X, DMS 0100/INST
• FLUKE 1654B-05, TLK290, ES165X, FVF-SC2
• FLUKE 1654B, TLK290, ES165X, DMS 0100/INST
• FLUKE 6500-02, SPSCAN15, EXTL100-05, APP1000, DMS 0702/PAT
• FLUKE 6500-05, SPSCAN15, EXTL100-05, APP1000, DMS 0702/PAT
• FLUKE 6500, SPSCAN15, EXTL100, PASS560R, DMS 0702/PAT
Written by Bill Earlie at www.tester.co.uk