Buy any Seaward Apollo 400+, 500+, or 600+ PAT Tester or PAT Tester Kit between the 22nd June 2022 and 31st August 2022 and you’ll receive a free 1-year Seaward PATGuard 3 Software Licence, worth £157 (inc VAT).
- Seaward Summer Promotion Details
- Eligible Seaward Apollo PAT Testers
- Further Information
Seaward Summer Promotion Details
- Qualifying Seaward Apollo PAT Testers must be purchased from a Seaward-approved distributor – that’s us!
- Purchased Apollo PAT Testers must be brand new
- Eligible Apollo PAT Testers have to be purchased between 22nd June 2022 and 31st August 2022
- Eligible models include single testers and testers with kits
- No cash alternative is available
- The licence fee cannot be refunded at any time
- The customer is responsible for renewing the PATGuard 3 licence once the 12 months is complete
- Seaward reserve the right to remove this offer at any time
- This offer is only available to customers in the UK
- This offer cannot be applied retrospectively
Eligible Seaward Apollo PAT Testers
Chosen by PAT professionals worldwide, Seaward’s market-leading Apollo Series portable appliance testers offer the perfect balance between speed, portability, and advanced features required for modern high-volume PAT testing. Seaward designed the Apollo series to offer a PAT tester that is perfect for all applications.
Seaward’s Apollo 400+ PAT Tester is the perfect solution for mid-volume PAT testing. This 5th Edition compliant tester can store up to 2000 records and offers an eclectic array of electrical safety tests including:
- Low current earth continuity
- Point-to-point (earth continuity and insulation resistance)*
- Insulation resistance
- IEC lead
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current
- Load power/current
- Alternative leakage current
- Power socket
In addition to offering the same testing capabilities as the Apollo 400+, the 5th Edition-compliant, mid-range Seaward Apollo 500+ PAT Tester supports:
- Class 2 FE tests
- Protective and touch leakage limits to 5mA
- QR code compatibility
- A 10 000-record internal memory
Like the previous models, Seaward’s top-of-the-range PAT tester is 5th Edition-compliant and offers an eclectic array of electrical safety tests. The Seaward Apollo 600+ PAT Tester includes all the features present on the Apollo 500+ as well as:
- Built-in safety management and risk assessment systems
- Full-colour camera with flash
- Large internal memory with the capacity to store up to 2000 photos and 50 000 records
- Compatibility with Android devices and flash drives for transferring data
- On-board fire detection and emergency lighting reports
The Seaward Apollo 600+ PAT Tester is an all-in-one solution for managing, assessing, and testing appliances. It is ideal for larger businesses, caretakers, and those who perform PAT testing on a large scale.
*For point-to-point testing an optional accessory is required.