The CATU CW-11946 Level 2 Full-Face Safety Shield is a fluid-resistant, full-face visor with head adjustment; it includes a milled wheel to ensure it can be fitted easily. This Level Two safety shield is designed to protect both the user's face and forehead from splashes and is compliant with EN 166.
CATU has expanded its range to offer fluid-resistant face shields that will protect users from splashes/ liquid transfer. This Level Two shield will offer face and forehead protection. Level One (face protection only) and Level Three (face and head protection) masks are also available.
***Please note that none of these safety shields is suitable for electricians.***
CATU CW-11946 Level 2 Full-Face Safety Shield Key Features
- Fluid-resistant, full-face visor with head adjustment
- Milled wheel ensures it can be easily fitted
- Level Two: protects the user's face and forehead from splashes
- Compliant with EN 166
- Not suitable for electricians
- 1 Box of 40 CATU CW-11946 Level 2 Full-Face Safety Shields
NOTE: images supplied for illustrative purpose only; a random style/colour will be supplied depending on availability.
CATU CW-11946 Level 2 Full-Face Safety Shield Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||390 x 200 mm|
|Screen thickness||1,00 mm|