Perform safe, automated testing of an electrical installation with the Chauvin Arnoux CA740N.
The tester features a comprehensive, built-in automatic testing system which will test the power source, indicator operation and cable continuity with a high degree of accuracy. Continuity testing is performed using both audible and visual indicators.
Both AC and DC voltage can be checked using the CA740N. The tester uses a bargraph LED indicator to show the level of voltage present with green LEDs for voltages lower than ELC and red LEDs for hazardous voltages.
This product is suitable for use both indoors and outdoors and is IP65 rated.
Chauvin Arnoux CA740N Voltage Absence Tester Key Features
- AC/DC voltage detection with LED indicators
- Continuity test with audible and visual indicators
- Removable and replaceable GS38 test probes
- IP65 protection makes the product suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Compliant with edition 2 of the IEC 61243-3 standard
- Voltage testing up to 970V AC and 750V DC
- Automatic wakeup and shutdown
- Chauvin Arnoux CA740N Voltage Absence Tester
- 2mm Black Test Probe Lead
- 2mm Red Test Probe
- Wrist Strap
- 2 x 1.5V LR03/AAA Batteries
- Operating Manual
Chauvin Arnoux CA740N Technical Specifications
|Voltage||12V ≤ U ≤ 690V AC
12V ≤ U ≤ 750V AC
|Frequency||DC, 16 2/3 to 800Hz|
|Max Peak Current||3.5mA RMS|
|Indication of Hazardous Voltage||The red ELV (extra low voltage) LED indicates that the voltage is higher than the ELV and clicks faster the higher the voltage value present|
|Phase/Neutral Identification||Above 50V (45 to 65Hz)
About 150V (16 2/3 - 45Hz)
|Continuity Test (With Buzzer)|
|Trigger Threshold||100Ω typical (150Ω max)
|Open Circuit Voltage||≤3.3V|
|Protection||Up to 1000V|