This pressure meter is ATEX certified and has been given Ex II 1 G EEx ia IIC T4 Baseefa 03 ATEX 0079 certification.
The highest specification model in Comark’s range of intrinsically safe pressure meters, the C9507 can be used to safely measure pressure across a massive range from 0 to 6900mBar with selectable pressure units of PSI, mBar, inH20, mmHg, torr, KPa, cmH20 and Kgcm-2.
Suitable for both negative (vacuum) and positive pressure measurements, the Comark C9507 includes dual connectors with both negative and positive designation for this purpose.
It also comes with a selection of additional functions such as MIN/MAX measurements, average measurements and a data hold function.
Comark C9507 ATEX Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter Key Features
- Designated with Ex II 1 G EEx ia IIC T4 Baseefa 03 ATEX 0079 certification
- Selectable pressure units: PSI, mBar, inH20, mmHg, torr, KPa, cmH20 and Kgcm-2
- Positive or negative (vacuum) pressure measurements
- Adjustable zero value
- MAX/MIN measurements modes
- Data hold function
- Average reading function
- Overrange indication – maximum over/under pressure 200PSI/13700mBar
- Selectable auto switch off
- Can function as a calibrator when used with TK2 pressure test kit
- Comark C9507 ATEX Intrinsically Safe Pressure Meter
Comark C9507 Technical Specifications
|Maximum Over-Range Pressure||200 PSI/13700mBar|
|Accuracy at 23ºC||±0.2% of full scale|
|Repeatability at +23ºC||±0.1% of full scale|
|Mean Temperature Coefficient of Reading||Better than 0.1% per ºC|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40ºC|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% RH non-condensing|
|Environmental Protection||IP67 BS EN 60529 IEC 529|
|Protection Levels|| ATEX ceritifed to Ex II 1 g EEx ia IIC T4 Baseefa 03 ATEX 0079
(certification applicable at atmospheric pressure)
|Connectors||1/8" BSP female|
|Battery Type||6F22 MN1604, PP3 VT3 UCAR 9V|
|Battery Life||90 hours|