*** Please note the Comark PW70T Thermometer Probe Wipes are due to arrive into stock in September 2020; they are available to pre-order. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. ***
Thermometers used within the food industry and other controlled environments need to be thoroughly cleaned to prevent cross-contamination; Comark's PW70T wipes are anti-bacterial (bactericidal) thermometer probes wipes made for this application.
The wipes should be used every time the thermometer is used to make a measurement to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Comark PW70T wipes are blue-coloured to ensure they're easy to spot and won't be accidentally left in prepared food.
Compliant with BS EN1276: 1997 and BS EN13697: 2001.
Comark PW70T Thermometer Probe Wipes Key Features
- Suitable for use with Comark temperature probes or other probe thermometers
- Pop-up container design dispenses one wipe at a time
- Compliant with BS EN1276:1997 and BS EN13697:2001
- Blue colouring for easier spotting in case they're accidentally left in food etc
- 70 wipes included per pack