Measure temperature values over a wireless network with this portable datalogger!
Made for use in a wide variety of different temperature measurement scenarios, the RF311-T combines together temperature measurements wih completely wireless technology to interface with a PC. This makes it a perfect temperature monitoring tool as it will transmit data constantly to a PC and alert you if there's a sudden spike in temperature levels.
The software for the unit - which is available as a free download on Comark's website - allows the user to view back periodic temperature measurements, create graphs and has an export into Excel function.
Comark RF311-T Temperature Datalogger Key Features
- Temperature measurement range from - 20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Rechargeable battery will last on average for around a year
- Easy to setup using Comark's free software
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Wireless transmitter sends data over a wireless network to PC
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- MAX/MIN readings
- IP55 protection rating
- Capable of logging more than 1 million data entries
- LCD segment display
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port for recharging
- Comark RF311-T Temperature Datalogger
- Wall Bracket
- Micro USB Lead