This version of the Comark Diligence datalogger is supplied as standard with a thermistor probe.
Made for constantly measuring temperature values, the Comark RF312-TP evaluates temperature levels, displays a reading and transmits data completely wirelessly to a PC via a WiFi network. By using Comark's included software this information can be viewed back, put into graphs and can even be ported into Excel documents.
By using the included probe the RF312-TP can measure temperature values from -40 to 125°C (-40 to 257°F) with selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit measurement modes. The logger also features fully rechargeable batteries which will last on average for around a year, high/low configurable alarms and much more.
Comark RF312-TP Temperature Datalogger Key Features
- Temperature measurement range from -40 to 125°C (-40 to 257°F)
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Easy to setup using free PC software
- Includes thermistor probe
- Celsius/Fahrenheit measurement modes
- Configurable high and low alarms
- Wirelessly connects to a PC via a WiFi connection
- MAX/MIN readings
- IP55 rated
- Logs more than a million entries
- LCD display
- Low battery indicator
- WiFi connection indicator
- USB port for recharging
- Comark RF312-TP Temperature Datalogger
- Removable Thermistor Probe
- Micro USB Lead