This wireless gateway tool requires the user of Comark’s RF500 series transmitters (RF512, RF513 and RF515) to create a customisable system that monitors humidity and temperature over several measurement points. The gateway unit will not work unless it receives data from these transmitters.
The integral part of a temperature/humidity monitoring system, the Comark RF500A collects and stores data taken from Comark’s transmitters and is ideal for use in multiple applications including:
- Food industry – including production, processing, catering and retail
- Healthcare – monitor temperature in laboratory and commercial areas
- Laboratories – monitor fridges, freezers, cold rooms, incubators and more
- Building management – map the thermal and humidity structure of your property
- Pharmaceutical – from production to supply, ensure temperature/RH is as it should be
- Warehousing – ensure storage of products is at optimal levels
- Cold storage – monitor temperature completely throughout the supply chain
- Environmental monitoring – use wireless monitoring across a range of applications
When implemented, the Comark RF500A Gateway unit monitors humidity, temperature and door events from transmitters configured to the network, logging data over a wireless network or Ethernet network without any labour costs and any effort on your part. Simply configure the system, set to monitor and you’ll have a comprehensive solution for monitoring RH and temperature within your environment.
To prevent data loss when accidental system failure occurs the RF500A includes self-healing network properties, data encryption and automatic data retrieval from a transmitter when the network returns to full operation.
As well as storage of data the Comark RF500A Gateway also includes your choice of alarm notification, sending a screen to a computer, an email an SMS or voice message whenever irregular temperatures or humidity is detected.
This unit is a must-have system for aiding HACCP compliance as required by EU regulation 852/2004 and is an essential component of a 21CFR Part 11 system.
Comark RF500A Gateway for Wireless/Wired Monitoring Key Features
- Gateway unit collects and logs data from Comark transmitters for 24/7 monitoring of temperature, humidity and door events
- Low power RF technology with built-in mesh networking
- Accurate, tamper-proof records without extensive effort and labour costs
- Secure multi-user access to data via the internet at any time
- Alarm notifications via email, phone or SMS
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- No specialist PC software required
- Full audit trail, electronic signatures and data protection in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Automatic data retrieval in the event of a power failure
- Logs data from up to 64 transmitter simultaneously with 256 channels
- Ideal for use in absolutely any application where regular monitoring of temperature and humidity is essential
Comark RF500A Technical Specifications
|Channels||Up to 256|
|Transmitters||Up to 64|
|Storage Capacity||Up to 10 years storage|
|RF Frequency||2.4GHz using IEEE 802.15.4|
|Operating Range||0 to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F, 10-90% RH non-condensing
|Power Adaptor||100-240VAC 310mA 50/60Hz|
|Battery Backup||4.3Ah Ni-Mh Rechargeable Battery. Running time approx 1 hour|
|Power Sources||AC power adaptor, rechargeable NiMH battery|
|Clock Accuracy||4ppm (2 minutes per year)|
|Relay Outputs (SW1 and SWT)||2 individual 2.5mm jack sockets. Contacts: 24V DC 500mA max|
|Power Consumption||12W typical|
|Dimensions||L 225mm x W 150mm x D 40mm|