This transmitter is designed for mounting inside an area to constantly monitor temperature values. It transmits data directly back to a Comark RF500A Gateway (sold separately) over a wireless or wired network.
The RF512 transmitter includes an integral temperature sensor plus the ability to connect two other external temperature sensors and an external door sensor.
Ideal for use in any situation requiring constant monitoring of temperature, the RF512 is protected with Comark’s unique BioCote technology, ensuring that bacteria growth is inhibited and mould/fungi can’t grow.
Comark’s RF500A gateway can be used in combination with multiple RF512 temperature sensors to log data over many different measurement points.
Comark RF512 Wireless Temperature Transmitter Key Features
- Integrates into RF500 networks to monitor temperature
- Relays temperature data to a Comark RF500A gateway (sold separately)
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Connect to two external temperature sensors and an external door sensor
- LCD screen for local temperature display at the point of measurements
- LEDs allow checks of active/alarm indication in situ
- Selectable scales: Celsius and Fahrenheit
- BioCote technology inhibits growth of bacteria, fungi and mould
- Compatible with a high gain antenna (sold separately)
Comark RF512 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range|
|Integral Thermistor Sensor||-30 to 70°C / -22 to 158°F|
|External Sensor||-40 to 125°C / -40 to 257°F|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|System Accuracy with Standard Thermistor Sensors|
|Temperature Integral Thermistor 0 to 70°C||±0.5°C/±0.9°F|
|Temperature External Thermsitor -20 to 70°C||±0.5°C/±0.9°F|
|Temperature Thermistor (Full Range)||±1°C/±1.8°F|
|Door Sensor||7.5 seconds|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 85°C|
|RF Frequency||2.5GHz using IEEE 802.15.4|
|Standard Antenna||External, removable, omni-directional with pivot.
Length: 90mm from pivot
|High-Gain Antenna (Optional)||Length: 235mm from pivot|
|Radio Range||Typically 50m indoors
|Clock Accuracy||20ppm (1 minute/month) at 25°C|
|Logging Memory||32000 records|
|Logging Frequency||Programmable between 1 minute and 60 minutes|
|Monitoring Frequency||1 minute|
|LEDs||Red - warning / Green - active|
|Case Material||Over moulded food safe clear polycarbonate with
|Environmental Protection||Case enclosure designed to meet IP67 BS EN 60529|
|Battery Type||Replacable lithium C cell Saft LSH14 light|
|Battery Life||Up to 3 years|
|Dimensions||L 84mm x W 107mm x D 34mm|
|Mains PSU||Optional mains PSU part no RF520|