A tough and durable 110V transformer for on-site use, ideal for use with power tools and similar equipment.
The transfer steps down standard 230V mains voltage to site-safe 110V. It includes a standard 16A plug with 2m lead for connection to power and has 2 x 110V outlets for connection to your equipment. The transformer is 2.25kVA, with continuous rating of 1.125kVA.
Since it's made for on-site use, the transformer is made tough with a GRP protective case which protects against harsh site conditions. The internals of the transformer are also made to the highest standards, with long lasting, high quality internal windings and components.
Defender 2.25kVA Portable Transformer Key Features
- Tough, durable and portable transformer made for on-site use
- Perfect for use with power tools and similar equipment
- 2 x 110V outlets, 16A plug with 2m lead
- High quality GRP casing designed for tough conditions
- Long lasting internal windings and components to ensure long term reliability
- Resettable circuit breaker
- 2.25kVA, continuous rating of 1.125kVA
- Centre tapped to earth
- Waterproof to IP44