The Defender DC4000 LED Contractor Light is an anti-corrosive LED task light that serves as an effective alternative to traditional fluorescent task lights. For a quick introduction to the Defender DC4000 LED Contractor Lights, please see the video below.
As a result of its frosted lens, the Defender DC4000 LED Contractor Light offers crisp, bright, anti-glare illumination. The Defender DC4000 is able to provide this clear light without consuming excessive amounts of power (42W), for instance, a 4kVA power supply can be used to power up to fifty of Defender’s DC4000 LED Contractor Lights. This ease of powering and ability to link multiple units together means that the Defender DC4000 LED Contractor Lights are suitable for use across worksites.
Their robust construction and over-moulded end caps help to optimise the Defender DC4000 for use in rugged environments, such as building sites. Further to this, its compact size and ability to be fixed to ceilings, scaffolding and masts, secured by its concave rear casing, as well as its integrated steel tripod leg make it ideal for use in confined spaces and within awkward or challenging workspaces.
Finally, the Defender DC4000 LED Contractor Light includes features which work to improve the safety of this product, for example, this task light is vented for heat control. The Defender DC4000 LED Contractor light is also supplied with a BSEN 60309 rated coupler, 16A plug and cable tidy adding to this product’s safety and practicality.
Defender DC4000 LED Contractor Light Key Features
- Anti-corrosive LED alternative to traditional fluorescent tube task lights
- Optimised for use across work sites
- Crisp, bright, anti-glare light
- Frosted lens
- Lower power consumption – 42W
- 4kVA power supply serves to operate up to 50 Defender DC4000s
- Units can be linked together
- Robust construction
- Over-moulded caps
- Can be fixed to scaffolding, ceilings and masts
- Secured by rear concave casing
- Integrated steel tripod leg
- Vented for heat control
- 3MTR H07RNF Input / 1MTR H07RNF (External) output
- Supplied with a BSEN 60309 rated coupler, 16A plug and cable tidy
- Can be used with a Rail Mast (NOT included, part number: E712685.1)
- Defender DC4000 LED Contractor Light Key Features
- Defender BSEN 60309 rated coupler
- 16A Plug
- Cable Tidy
Defender DC4000 LED Contractor Light Technical Specifications
|Plug Type||16A 240V BS EN 60309 coupler and plug|
|Cable||3MTR H07RN-F Input / 1MTR (External) output H07RN-F|
|Dimensions (HXWXD mm)||(with stand) 790 x 250 x 130|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ̊C ~ 40 ̊C|
|Lamp Type||104 Samsung LEDs|