or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
Step down voltage from 230V to site-safe 110V with this portable, tough transformer from Defender.
Made for use with professional power tools, the transformer includes a standard 16A plug connection for attachment to mains; it then converts the 230V into 110V, which is output from two 110V outlets on either side of the transformer.
Defender's range of transformers are designed for the harsh conditions of on-site use; they are made tough, with GRP cases and high quality internal windings/components to ensure long term reliability, stability and continued use.
This transformer has a 2m cable terminated with the 16A plug.
Defender Portable Power Tool Transformer Key Features
- Portable solution for stepping down 230V to 110V - ideal for on-site use
- Recommended for use with power tools which require 110V connection
- Tough, GRP casing designed to resist the harsh conditions of site use
- High quality internal windings and components, giving long term reliability
- Resettable circuit breaker
- 2m cable length, terminated with standard 16A plug connection
- 1.5kVA power tool rating with continuous rating of 0.75kVA
- Waterproof to IP44
- Centre tapped to earth