or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
Need a reliable, portable power source? Take a look at Defender's DP2700X generator!
Powered by a Honda GX 160 engine and equipped with both 110V and 230V sockets rated at 16A, the DP2700X is ideal for on-site use and can be used to power a wide variety of appliances and equipment. Both sockets have IP44 thermal protection and a reset device is fitted to the alternator to ensure optimal power distribution.
The generator also includes a wrap-around frame for protection and for easier lifting and carrying.
Defender DP2700X Portable Generator Key Features
- Portable generator ideal for use with many different types of equipment
- 1 x 110V and 1 x 230V socket, rated at 16A
- 2.7max kVA, 2.2kW continuous rating
- Honda GX160 petrol engine (160CC)
- Maintenance-free NSM alternator
- Tough, wrap-around frame
- Oil alert and overload protection
- Weight 34kg