Optimised for fertility clinics, the Digitron 2106T Thermometer with Embryo Microprobes is a handheld, digital thermometer with a protective rubber boot, sealed silicone rubber keypad, and three embryo microprobes.
This IP67-rated thermometer can measure temperatures between -250°C and +400°C to an accuracy of ±0.2°C and resolution of 0.1°C (between -199°C and +199°C). The Digitron 2106T Thermometer’s Hold function allows the user to freeze the current measurement on the fast-response, backlit display.
The Digitron 2106T Thermometer also includes a selectable Auto-Switch-Off function and an extended battery life, ensuring that downtime is kept to a minimum.
The Digitron 2106T Thermometer with Embryo Microprobes is ideal for maintaining temperature control in fertility clinics.
Digitron 2106T Thermometer with Embryo Microprobes Key Features
- Handheld, digital thermometer with three embryo microprobes optimised for fertility clinics
- Protective rubber boot
- Sealed silicone rubber keypad
- Range: -250°C to +400°C
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (between -199°C and +199°C)
- Hold function
- Fast-responding, backlit display
- Selectable Auto-Switch-Off function
- Extended battery life
- Ideal for maintaining temperature control in fertility clinics
- Digitron 2106T Thermometer
- 3x Digitron DGTO423LS Embryo Microprobes
- 1x Digitron DG2000BTBU Protective Boot with Stand
- 1x Manufacturer's traceable 3-point Instrument and Probe Calibration Certificate at 5°C, 37°C and 45°C
Digitron 2106T Thermometer with Embryo Microprobes Technical Specifications
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C/+14°F to +122°F|
|Battery Life||1-2 hours of continuous use for 2 years.
Improved with use of LiCL batteries
|Battery Type||2 x ‘AA’ Alkaline or LiCI|
|Display||12.8mm/0.5” custom LCD|
|Auto Switch-off Time||5 minutes - can be over-ridden by pressing the ‘Hold’ button when switching the unit on|
|Sensor Type||T Type Thermocouple|
|Resolution||0.1 from -199.9°C to +199.9°C|
|Accuracy All ±1 digit||±0.2°C/ 0.4°F over range –20°C to +70 °C|
|-4°F to +158°F ±0.1% rdg|
|(Excluding probe error - Refer to IEC 60584)|
|Range||-250°C to +400°C/-418°F to +752° F|
|Dimensions||155 x 67 x 40mm/6.1 x 2.6 x 1.6”|
|Warranty||1 year from Digitron|
Files & Downloads:
Digitron 2106T Thermometer with Embryo Microprobes - DatasheetDigitron 2106T Thermometer with Embryo Microprobes - DatasheetDownload