A 3-in-1 tool, the DiLog DL1093 scans walls for voltage in cables, metallic/wooden studs and metal piping, allowing users to easily locate studs, pipes and cables without the need to damage the wall.
Designed for ease of use with simple function keys, the DiLog DL1093 delivers accurate and fast results. When an object behind the wall is detected the DL1093 alerts the user by shining an LED indicator and will also emit an audible tone.
The DL1093 can detect wooden/metallic studs up to a depth 30mm, can trace live cables in walls up to a depth of 20mm and can detect metallic pipes up to a depth of 50mm.
DiLog DL1093 Wall Scanner Key Features
- Detects metallic pipes, metal/wooden studs and live cables behind walls
- Compact, lightweight and extremely easy to use
- Built in torch for use in poorly lit areas
- Dynamic LCD display
- LED and audible indicators when an object is detected
- Voltage indication range from 50-600V
- Frequency range from 0-60Hz
- Wooden/metal stud detection depth up to 30mm
- Metal pipe detection depth up to 50mm
- Voltage detection (in live cables) up to a depth of 20mm
- DiLog DL1093 Wall Scanner
- 1 x 9V Battery
DiLog DL1093 Technical Specifications
|Wooden/Metal Stud Detection Depth||30mm|
|Metal Pipe Detection Depth||50mm|
|Power Supply||1 x 9V battery|
|Dimensions||160 x 74 x 42mm|