The DiLog DL7201 Wireless Video Borescope is a handheld camera capable of viewing, recording and photographing the inside of various structures.
This borescope features a 3.2 inch TFT, LCD display with a 320 x 240 pixel resolution.
The DiLog DL7201's screen can be used to view captured videos and photos as well as display the time and date.
Videos and photos can be stored on the DiLog DL7201 Wireless Video Borescope and these videos can be rotated using the left and right arrows underneath the display, ensuring that this product is both practical and easy-to-use.
Adding to this product’s practicality is its flexible gooseneck which retains its configured shape and its rugged, waterproof design (IP67).
Furthermore, the videos captured and stored using this boroscope are in the format MPEG4, AVI, 3GP and ASF and captured and stored photos are in JPG formats. This ensures they can be easily transferred to the user’s PC using the included USB cable or an SD card (not included), making the DiLog DL7201 Wireless Video Borescope a practical and convenient product.
DiLog DL7201 Wireless Video Borescope Key Features
- Handheld, ergonomic camera capable of capturing images and videos of the insides of structures
- 3.2 inch TFT, LCD display
- 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Screen supports videos, photos, date and time
- Videos and photos can be stored on the DL7201
- Can rotate videos using the left and right arrows
- Flexible gooseneck which retains its configured shape
- Waterproof IP67
- Videos captured in MPEG4, AVI, 3GP and ASF formats
- Photos captured in JPG format
- Easily transfer images and videos using the included USB cable or SD card (not included)
- DiLog DL7201 Wireless Video Borescope
- Carrying Case
- USB Cable
- Video Output Line
- 1 x 3.7V Lithium Battery
DiLog DL7201 Wireless Video Borescope Technical Specifications
|Display||Colour 3.2 in TFT|
|Display Pixels||320 x 240|
|Max No of Frames||30 FPS/S|
|Picture Video Format||JPEG (320 x 240)|
|Camera Video Format||3GP|
|Viewing Distance||5cm to 15cm|
|Viewing Angle||68 Degrees|
|SD Card||Max 32Gb (Not supplied)|
|Working Voltage||3.7V/2000mA Lithium Battery|
|Dimensions||240 x 160 x 100mm|
|Power Supply||3.7V/2000mA Lithium Battery|
|Manufacturer Part Code||DL7201|