Portable and made for use on a wide variety of electrical equipment, the DiLog DL9063 makes testing electrical systems' insulation properties as simple as possible.
Suitable for use on systems up to 5kV (with ranges of 500V, 1000V, 2500V and 5000V) the Dilog DL9063 can measure insulation resistance from 0.005 to 60.00GΩ. Results are shown on the instrument's large size, 6000 count LCD screen as both a digital reading and are also shown on a bar graph.
In addition, this tester can also be used to give indication of output voltage and discharge voltage, has MAX/MIN calculations for measurements over a time period, peak value and data hold functions and is certified to IEC 61010 CAT IV 600V.
The DL9063 is an autoranging insulation resistance tester.
DiLog DL9063 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester Key Features
- Suitable for use with high voltage electrical equipment and systems up to 5kV
- 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000V measurement ranges
- Insulation resistance testing from 0.05-60.00GΩ
- Timer function
- Large size 6000 count digital display with bar graph and backlight
- Polarisation index measurement (PI)
- Indication of output voltage and discharge voltage
- MAX/MIN, peak value and data hold functions
- Safety standard IEC61010 CAT IV 600V
DiLog DL9063 Technical Specifications
|Insulation Resistance||Range||Basic Accuracy|
|500V, 1000V, 2500V, 5000V||0.05-60.00Ω||±2.5% rdg ± 15 digits|
|Voltage AC/DC||0.5 - 600V||±1.0% + 5 digits|
|Resistance||0-6000Ω||±1.5% + 10 digits|
|Withstand Voltage||5320V for 5 seconds|
|Dimensions||198 x 148 x 86mm|