The DiLog DLPK1 Proving Unit and Voltage Tester Kit includes one DiLog PU260 Proving Unit and one DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester. For further information regarding these products please see the descriptions below.
DiLog PU260 Proving Unit Description
The proving of voltage testers is a requirement stipulated by the Electrical Safety Council and HSE; the DiLog PU260 Proving Unit provides a simple, practical solution to this requirement.
In addition to proving two pole testers up to 690V, this product can also perform continuity checks on fuses and fused test leads. This product facilitates the continuity testing of fused leads via touching the leads in question to an electrode, if the resistance is below 100 Ω this proving unit will alert the user via an audible and visual indicator.
In addition to these measurement capabilities, the DiLog PU260 Proving Unit has a built-in excessive current draw and will alert the user if the two pole voltage tester under investigation is drawing a current of greater than 3.5mA.
The DiLog PU260 Proving Unit, with its low battery indication, is a sensible, practical and convenient addition to any electrician’s toolkit, and the perfect accompanying product to the DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester.
DiLog PU260 Proving Unit Key Features
- A proving unit providing an easy and convenient solution to the requirement, stipulated by the Electrical Safety Council and HSE, that all voltage testers must be proven before confirming safe isolation
- Proves two pole voltage testers to 690V
- Performs continuity checks on fuses and fused leads
- Touch fused leads to electrode to perform continuity test
- If the item being tested for continuity has a resistance of less than 100Ω, the continuity LED and buzzer will alert the user
- Built-In excessive current draw alerts the user if the two pole tester being checked draws a current of more than 3.5mA
- Low battery indicator
DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester Description
The DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester can be proven using the DiLog PU260 Proving Unit, making this voltage and continuity tester the ideal accompanying product to the above proving unit. The DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester is capable of performing voltage and continuity testing. It is fully compliant with GS38, has probe-tip protection and features three-phase rotation for greater safety, efficiency, and ease-of-use.
The measurement ranges available on this product are:
- AC/DC Voltage: 12-690V
- Continuity: 0-400 KΩ
Like the PU260, this product features an audible and visual continuity indicator. However, this product automatically switches between voltage and continuity.
The DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester has a quick response time when conducting voltage tests and can perform single pole detection when the L2 probe is connected above 100V. This product is also capable of single pole phase indication and will not trip any RCD when testing across live and earth wires.
This product has been designed to be as versatile and practical as possible. The DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester’s voltage indicator remains fully operational even when batteries are disconnected, whilst its built-in electrical torch function and resistance to water and dust mean that this tester can be used in dark and rugged environments.
DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester Key Features
- Two pole voltage and continuity tester compatible with DiLog’s PU260 Proving Unit
- Compliant with GS38
- Probe-tip protection, reducing the user’s risk of injury
- Three phase rotation
- AC/DC voltage range from 12 to 690V
- Continuity range from 0 to 400 KΩ
- Audible and visual continuity indicator
- Automatically switches between voltage and continuity
- Quick response time for voltage testing
- Single pole detection when L2 is connected above 100V
- Single pole phase indication
- Will not trip RCDs when testing live and earth wires
- Voltage indicator operational even when batteries are removed
- Electrical torch function
- IP65: Resistant to water-jets and is dust-tight
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
What’s Included in this Kit?
- DiLog PU260 Proving Unit
- DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester
- Carrying Case
- 2 Year Warranty From DiLog
DiLog DLPK1 Proving Unit and Voltage Tester Kit Technical Specifications
Please find below the technical specifications for DiLog's PU260 Proving Unit and DiLog's DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester, respectively.
DiLog PU260 Proving Unit Technical Specifications
|Voltage Range||50 – 500 V AC/DC|
|Power Supply||9 V 6LF22|
|Dimensions||150 x 80 x 50 mm|
DiLog DL6780 CombiVolt™ Voltage and Continuity Tester Technical Specifications
|Voltage Display||12 – 690 V AC/DC|
|LED Resolution||12, 24 , 50, 120, 230, 400, 690|
|Acoustic Signal||AC voltage – DC voltage|
|Polarity Detection||Full Range|
|Response Time||LED < 0.1s|
|Frequency Range||0 – 400 Hz|
|Peak Current||Is < 0.3 A / Is (after 5s) < 3.5 mA|
|Recovery Time||10 min|
|Auto Power ON||< 12 V AC/DC|
|Single Pole Voltage Indication|
|Voltage Range||100 – 690 V AC|
|Frequency Range||50 – 400 Hz|
|Measuring Range||0 – 400 KΩ|
|Phase Rotation Test|
|Voltage Range||100 – 690 V|
|Frequency||45 – 65 Hz|
|Over Voltage Protection||690 V AC/DC g|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5 V LR03 batteries|
|Dimensions||255 x 70 x 28 mm|