This cable reel includes a 15m nylon coated cable, safely insulating the cable against the effects of electricity.
This earthing reel is used for securely grounding various types of equipment, ensuring that built-up static electricity has a direct path to flow to earth and is thus safely dissipated. Without correct earthing on systems with this potential problem the system runs a significant risk of electrocution, sparking or even causing explosions in hazardous environments.
Attached to the reel is a 100A clamp, allowing the user to securely clip on to the grounding point and ensure that the cable remains firmly in place. The cable inside the reel is designed to be easily expandable or retractable as is needed and can be instantly rewound via the use of an automatic spring rewind function.
Earthing Reel Key Features
- Secure a grounding point to safely dissipate the build-up of static electricity on various systems
- 15m nylon coated steel cable gives sturdy connection to ground
- 100A clamp attached to the cable
- Factory sealed spring cassette allows retraction of cable automatically
- Ideal for vehicle or permanent service applications
- Protect against electrical shock and the risk of explosion
Compare Cable Reels
We also stock a selection of other cable reels designed for safe earthing and dissipation of static electricity. Simply use the comparison chart below to view the difference between each of these devices.
|Product Code||Cable Specifications||Cable Length||Clamp Rating||Resistance||Weight||Height (H)||Width (W)||Depth (D)|
| 15m Grounding
|Single 7 x 7 Stranded
|15m Earthing Reel||Sinle 7 x 7 Stranded
|Static Discharge Reel||Single 7 x 7 Stranded
|100A Earthing Reel||9.2m Single, Splits to
Inc 2 x 100A Clamps