AC & DC Clamp Meters (157 Products)
Free UK Delivery*Metrel MD 9231 Industrial True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter£137.50 £114.58
228 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MD9231
- Measure AC/DC current up to 1000A
- Large-size, 51mm jaw opening
- Also tests voltage, resistance and other electrical parameters
Free UK Delivery*Metrel MD9226 True-RMS AC/DC Current Clamp Meter£191.66 £159.72
318 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MD9226
- Suitable for system maintenance, power system checking, high-level industrial testing and electrical testing
- Built-in VFD feature for measuring true values in reference to frequency
- Robust, industrial-grade housing
Free UK Delivery*Metrel MD9235 True-RMS Power Clamp Meter – 3-Phase, Unbalanced Load£194.68 £162.23
324 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MD9235
- Optimised for advanced power applications
- Measure three-phase unbalanced load
- kWHr (Kilo-Watt-Hour) recording function with memory recall
Free UK Delivery*Metrel MD9272 TRMS Leakage Clamp Meter with Power Functions£322.80 £269.00
538 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MD9272
- An all-in-one clamp-on leakage current and power meter
- Intelligent Loss Analysis function: detect current losses and determine possible reasons for these losses
- Can measure power, active power, reactive power, PF and THD
About AC & DC Clamp Meters
Clamp meters are a must-have for quick, easy and accurate measurements of the current passing through an electrical system.
Designed to clamp around a conductor, clamp meters provides the means of measuring AC or DC current without the need to make breaks in insulation, saving time, money and effort when testing.
Depending upon the manufacturer and the model in question, the size, shape and capabilities of the clamp meter in question will vary. Clamps range from extremely small in size (designed for smaller conductors) to large, square-shaped instruments which fit around several conductors simultaneously, or around larger conductors.
Most clamps also function as a basic digital multimeter, including the ability to calculate additional electrical measurements such as voltage, frequency or temperature.
At Tester.co.uk, we stock a huge range of AC, DC and combined AC/DC clamp meters from leading electrical test equipment manufacturers such as Amprobe, Chauvin Arnoux, Extech, Hioki, Fluke and many others.