Power Quality Analysers (56 Products)
Free DeliveryExtech 380820 Universal AC Power Source & AC Power Analyzer£1,008.00 £840.00Was £1,256.74 £1,047.28You Save £248.74 £207.28
1,680 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 380820
- Front 100W and Rear 2000W universal output sockets
- Power quality measurements
- Cost calculator function
Free DeliveryExtech PQ3450 3-Phase Power Analyser/Datalogger£1,848.56 £1,540.47Was £2,174.78 £1,812.32You Save £326.22 £271.85
3,080 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PQ3450
- 35 different parameters for versatile system analysis
- Large and easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Expandable memory for logging up to 30,000 readings
Free DeliveryExtech 382100 3-Phase Power Analyser & Datalogger£1,856.93 £1,547.44Was £2,184.62 £1,820.52You Save £327.70 £273.08
3,094 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 382100
- Comprehensive analysis of three-phase electrical systems
- Store thousands on records on SD card included in the pack
- Supplied with voltage leads and current sensors
Free DeliveryExtech PQ3350-1 3 Phase Power & Harmonics Analyser£3,246.60 £2,705.50Was £3,819.54 £3,182.95You Save £572.94 £477.45
5,410 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PQ3350-1
- Datalogging of single and 3-phase/3-wire or 3-phase/4-wire systems (up to 52,428 single phase readings or 17,476 3-phase readings)
- Flexible clamp probes can be used for wrapping around bus bars and wire bundles
- Large backlight LCD displays up to 35 parameters in one screen
Free DeliveryExtech PQ3350-3 3 Phase Power & Harmonics Analyser£3,454.68 £2,878.90Was £4,064.34 £3,386.95You Save £609.66 £508.05
5,756 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PQ3350-3
- Power quality analysis and datalogging tool
- Measures up to 35 parameters simultaneously
- Range of advanced functions
About Power Quality Analysers
Thousands of companies, both big and small, waste energy where it isn't needed. This is quite often down to poor power quality; electrical systems ranging from simple to complex installations can be installed correctly, develop faults or run inefficiently without anyone knowing about it.
That's where the power quality analyser comes in; these high-grade testing instruments are made to document and flag up problems within electrical systems, allowing an organisation/professional to quantify where power is being lost and take appropriate action.
The power analyser is suited to a wide variety of applications - for basic power measurements a clamp meter with enabled power functionality is perfect for basic power measurements, but more complex electrical equipment will require high-end analysers designed for breaking down everything that's wrong with a high level of accuracy.
With one of these instruments at hand and attached to a system, it's possible to measure absolutely everything associated with power (functions depending on model). As an example, power analysers can measure voltage, current, voltage/current waveform peak, active power, reactive power, power factor, phase angle, frequency, current integration, power integration, efficiency, loss, voltage/current ripple factor, harmonics, electrical noise and much more.
Some power analysers, include full energy loss calculators which put a financial figure on how much power you're losing and how much energy you're wasting. A tool like this is a perfect addition to a power professional's kit as the energy calculator makes it much easier to inform customers exactly how poor power quality is causing issues within a system.