Voltage Testers (115 Products)
Socket & See EPF Pro Hazardous Voltage and Phase Finder£29.94 £24.95
48 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: EPFPRO
- Dual function- voltage and live phase finder
- Light-up tip
- Extremely simple to use
Free UK Delivery*Socket & See VIPUKIT2 Safe Isolation Kit 2£113.94 £94.95
188 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: VIPUK1T2
- Socket & See VIP150 Two-pole Voltage Tester for ascertaining the presence of AC/DC voltages
- Socket & See SP200 Professional Proving Unit for verifying the functionality of VIP150 Voltage Tester
- Socket & See TECC10 Instrument Carry Case for storing and transporting the above instruments
Free UK Delivery*Socket and See Voltage Tester and Proving Unit Kit (VIP PRO/SP200)£125.94 £104.95
208 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: VIPPROKIT
- Kit contains two pole voltage tester and proving unit
- Voltage ranges from 12 – 400V
- Complies UK HSE GS38
About Voltage Testers
Voltage testers, also known more commonly as voltage detectors or voltfinders, are devices used to quickly evaluate the status of voltages.
They generally come in two different flavours - voltage testers are often two pole testing instrument designed for specific contact to a system when evaluating voltage levels, while non-contact voltage detectors are portable, lightweight testers that allow users to hold them near to an application in order to register the presence of live voltages.
Non-contact voltage detectors (NCVs) use either LED light indicators, audible tones or a combination of both to alert the user to the presence of voltages. We stock a wide range of these devices in various different forms ranging from simple, basic NCVs to devices with integrated torches for use in darkened lighting conditions.