Multimeter Accessories (53 Products)
Made to Order£356.40 £297.00
594 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 2680A-APSW/LU
- Upgrades Fluke’s basic DAQ Lite Software to Fluke’s sophisticated DAQ Software Version 6.0
- Compatible with selected Fluke data acquisition products
- Trend Chart and Web View functions
Made to Order£442.80 £369.00
738 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 2680A-904/U
- Expands the capabilities of Fluke’s Trend Link V4.1 Software to match those of V10
- Requires Fluke DAQ Application Software Version 6.0 to function
- Access, view and analyse unlimited data
Call for Pricing
Call 01642 931 329SKU: 884X-RTD
- Manufactured using a coil suspension element design for increased shock and vibration resistance
- Mineral-insulated sheath with a minimum bend radius of 19 mm (3/4 in) for flexibility and durability
Made to Order£580.80 £484.00
968 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 2680A-APSW
- Log, analyse and organise data acquired by compatible Fluke data acquisition instruments
- Can be used to set up and operate compatible Fluke data acquisition products
- Can monitor and save data and configurations for up to 2000 channels
Made to Order£1,082.40 £902.00
1,804 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 2680A-904
- Provides comprehensive analysis of extensive data
- Compatible with Fluke’s DAQ Application Software Version 6.0
- Ideal for applications involving continuous data collection
About Multimeter Accessories
Extend the abilities of your multimeter with Tester’s range of high-quality multimeter accessories!
Whether you’re looking for a specific carrying case to stop your multimeter from becoming damaged or want something simple like a set of alligator clips, you’re sure to find it here in our extensive store. We’re constantly expanding our range of products to bring you the latest and greatest innovations in the field, so make sure you check back regularly to see what’s new.
Multimeters already have a lot of functions, but by using accessories you can extend the capabilities of your device even more! Take, for example, the Extech TP873 Bead Wire Type K temperature probe, an optional accessory that turns your multimeter into a thermometer! Another great extension for Fluke multimeters is the Fluke FOM Fiber Optic Meter, a handy device that plugs into your tester and allows incredibly accurate testing of fiber-optic cabling .
So grab yourself a great accessory today and transform your multimeter into the ultimate tester!