Function Generators (17 Products)
Free UK Delivery*Chauvin Arnoux GX310 Generator 0001 Hz10000 MHz Programmable£497.76 £414.80
828 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: GX310-P
- Frequency range of 0.001 Hz to 10MHz
- Precise Direct Digital Synthesis technology
- Additional external frequency meter and BNC output
Free UK Delivery*Chauvin Arnoux GX320 Generator - 0.001 to 20MHz£587.52 £489.60
978 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: GX320
- Great for education, scientific research and electronic product design
- Has a frequency range of 0.001Hz to 20MHz
- Can store 15 complete instrument configurations
About Function Generators
A function generator is a type of frequency generator suitable for the development, test and repair of electronic test equipment. For example an electrical test engineer could use one to introduce an error signal into a control loop. Because you can change parameters such as amplitude and frequency, you can easily isolate the generated signal from those already present in the system.
A function signal generator can take the form of computer-based software or one of our range of purpose-built function generators designed to generate various types of electrical waveform over a wide range of frequencies. The most common waveforms produced are sine, triangular, saw tooth and square shapes and most models will allow you to set this as repetitive or single shot.