PC / USB Oscilloscopes (5 Products)
1,020 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MTX162UE
- An ‘oscilloscope in a box’
- Connects to PC via USB or Ethernet
- Uses SCOPEin@BOX software
1,368 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MTX162UEW
- Variety of modes to choose from
- WiFi functionality
- Features two 100MHz probes
2,314 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MTX1050PC
- Cost-effective and compact spectrum analyser
- Ideal for use with education in engineering schools and colleges
- Comes with PC software that is applicable with Windows programs
2,518 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MTX1054
- Fitted with four channels
- Transfers recorded signals on your PC
- Boasts FFT and harmonic analysis features
About PC / USB Oscilloscopes
As you may have guessed, a USB oscilloscope plugs into a computer via the USB port, which means a computer screen will be used for the oscilloscope readouts via software that comes with the oscilloscope. Although they are mostly quite small they are cheaper because they are harnessing the processing power of your computer. This means that storage is direct to a regularly used storage medium; the computer’s internal memory. You will also find that you can attach scope probes to these devices just as you can with any oscilloscope.
Most USB oscilloscopes will load the driver software into your computer automatically when they are first plugged in. Some models come with more advanced software on a separate disc.
PC oscilloscopes are a great way of harnessing the power of your existing computer. You can also update the oscilloscope software each time a new version is released.