PAT Labels (58 Products)
Call 01642 931 329SKU: WM4PLV550P
- Standard, 4th Edition passed and failed PAT test labels
- Purple in colour
- Includes 500 passed and 50 failed labels
In Stock£7.79 £6.49Was £18.00 £15.00You Save £10.21 £8.51
12 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: WM7 250
- 250 labels on roll
- Give clear indication that an appliance has failed testing
- Contains space for writing additional information
In Stock£9.59 £7.99Was £23.99 £19.99You Save £14.40 £12.00
14 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: WM12 250
- Contains 250 cable wrap labels
- Used to show that test leads have passed PAT testing
- Contains space for adding additional information such as next test date
In Stock£11.99 £9.99Was £23.99 £19.99You Save £12.00 £10.00
18 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: WMPDFDL550
- Contains 550 labels in total
- Pass and Fail labels included
- Ideal for extensive PAT testing applications
About PAT Labels
PAT labels are one of those essential items you don’t think about until one fateful day, you’re in the middle of testing when you realise your PAT stickers are almost all gone.
However, you don’t need to panic; Tester has a whole host of different PAT labels to ensure you have everything you need to continue PAT testing effectively without interruption.
Make sure you are prepared for every situation and every possible test by browsing through the different types of PAT labels available before asking yourself if you need a particular type of label for a specific function.
It is important that you don’t get caught out on a job with the wrong labels for the test you are performing. When considering which labels are right for the type of testing you carry out, think about the environments in which you work.
- Do you carry out a lot of cable tests? If so, will you need cable wrap labels?
- Do you prefer to use rectangular PAT stickers or have you considered circular ones?
- Would you like to make life easier by using barcode labels?
These are the types of questions you need to be thinking about as there are a range of different label types. It is important you think about the type of PAT sticker you need and the quantity you are likely to require.
Browse through the label section and identify which type is best for you.