PAT Testing Leads & Adapters (73 Products)
5 in Stock£19.76 £16.47Was £23.00You Save £6.53
32 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PT300 MAINS LEAD
- Mains power for PAT testers
- Ideal replacement
- High quality lead
In Stock£23.94 £19.95Was £23.00You Save £3.0538 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SEAPTA52
In Stock£24.00 £20.00Was £23.00You Save £3.00
40 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Seapta58
- Compatible with Seaward Primetest 350/300
- Includes crocodile clip and probe
£26.39 £21.99Was £24.00You Save £2.01
42 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 283A972
- Provides you with the ability to connect devices to PAT tester
- Works with Supernova and Europa tester models
- Ideal for Seaward Test N Tag Printer and Barcode Scanners
In Stock£28.80 £24.00Was £30.00You Save £6.00
48 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 380A951
- Includes leads + alligator clips
- For Seaward Apollo 500 and 600 PAT testers
- Colour coded
Only 1 in Stock£39.60 £33.00Was £35.00You Save £2.0066 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SEAPTA54
2 in Stock£42.00 £35.00Was £42.00You Save £7.00
70 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 356A950
- Gold plated to provide you with the best connectivity
- Can be used on PCs and Macs alike
- Converts serial to USB so can be used with all modern computers
About PAT Testing Leads & Adapters
When choosing a PAT testing adapter, it is important to ensure that you get the right one for you and your needs.
This can sometimes be difficult to work out when you are new to the industry. However, there is no need to worry; at Tester we have a range that suits many different functions.
Each adapter has been designed for a specific purpose and many are intended for specific testers or equipment. Tester has just about every type of adapter you are likely to need or come across in your testing life. So, if you need it the chances are you will find it in this category.
If, for example, you have a Seaward Supernova, we have the 110v adapter for this tester model available for you.
We also stock three phase, Bluetooth, 110v and 415v adapter leads plus extension leads and many other types of PAT testing adapters to ensure you have every item of equipment possible to continue to carry out PAT jobs effectively.
Take a look through the range available and see if there is one that suits your needs. Don’t forget to take into consideration any likely future job opportunities which may require a particular type of adapter.