PAT Testing Leads & Adapters (73 Products)
Free UK Delivery*Beha-Amprobe 1240 Three Phase Adapter£73.92 £61.60
122 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 3313412
- Three-phase adapter compatible with all testing equipment including an earthed socket
- Can be used to test portable devices with 16A CEE 5-Pole three-phase current plugs
- Measures protective earth resistance and insulation resistance
Free UK Delivery*Beha-Amprobe 1241 Three Phase Adapter with Schuko Plug£85.44 £71.20
142 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 3313420
- Compatible with all testing equipment that includes an earthed socket
- Can be used to test portable devices with 32 A CEE 5-pole three-phase current plugs
- Supplied with a schuko plug
Free UK Delivery*Beha-Amprobe 1142 Three-Phase Adapter with Schuko Plug£427.20 £356.00
712 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 3313394
- Test earth resistance of portable equipment
- Tests insulation resistance of portable equipment
- Can be used with all test equipment with an earthed socket and test probe
About PAT Testing Leads & Adapters
When choosing a PAT testing adapter, it is important to ensure that you get the right one for you and your needs.
This can sometimes be difficult to work out when you are new to the industry. However, there is no need to worry; at Tester we have a range that suits many different functions.
Each adapter has been designed for a specific purpose and many are intended for specific testers or equipment. Tester has just about every type of adapter you are likely to need or come across in your testing life. So, if you need it the chances are you will find it in this category.
If, for example, you have a Seaward Supernova, we have the 110v adapter for this tester model available for you.
We also stock three phase, Bluetooth, 110v and 415v adapter leads plus extension leads and many other types of PAT testing adapters to ensure you have every item of equipment possible to continue to carry out PAT jobs effectively.
Take a look through the range available and see if there is one that suits your needs. Don’t forget to take into consideration any likely future job opportunities which may require a particular type of adapter.