Megger Leads (140 Products)
£78.30 £65.25Was £90.00You Save £24.75Megger 1000-313 Spare Mains Lead Assembly for MTB7671130 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 1000-313
£80.40 £67.00Was £70.00You Save £3.00
134 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 1006-455
- Duplex lead for use with Megger DLRO testers
- 6m length
- No terminations or indicator light
£81.60 £68.00Was £71.00You Save £3.00
136 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 1007-023
- Suitable for use with the Megger BT51
- 3m length
- Duplex test lead with no terminations
£84.00 £70.00Was £73.00You Save £3.00
140 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 1006-456
- Duplex leads with light for Megger's DLRO series
- 1.5m length
- Locking ring
As low as £85.50 £71.25Was £95.00You Save £9.50
142 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Megger-XTL
- Lightweight, compact test leads available in 30m or 50m
- No need for crossover connections as these leads provide direct R2 measurements
- Supplied with 1.5m inter-connection lead and croc clip
£86.40 £72.00Was £75.00You Save £3.00Megger 6231-654 Comms Lead Set with Miniature Clips (2m) for TDR2000144 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 6231-654
£86.40 £72.00Was £75.00You Save £3.00
144 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 1002-135
- Single power test leads with fused clips (500mm)
- Supports a maximum voltage of 660V.
- Features FF500mA 30kA fuses for use with the TDR1000/2P
£90.00 £75.00Was £78.00You Save £3.00
150 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 1006-449
- Optional probe for Megger's DLRO test leads
- Sprung twisting tips
- 2.4kg of spring force
Looking for a new set or a replacement set of Megger test leads? This section has you covered.
We stock a selection of leads for use with Megger test equipment including leads with sprung hooks, socket interface adaptors and sets of leads for use with multifunction testers.
There's also leads compatible with multimeters, insulation/continuity testers, PAT testers and more available in store.
It's worth noting that quite a few Megger test leads can also be used in combination with devices from other manufacturers, providing that the equipment you want to use has the correct jack.