Digital Thermometers (101 Products)
32 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 39240
- Fully waterproof thermometer for measuring the temperature of liquids and frozen solids
- Temperature range from -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Includes protective cap for the probe
40 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 401014
- Simultaneously displays indoor and outdoor temperatures
- Big digit display can be easily seen from a distance
- Includes wall bracket and 3 metre extension cable with waterproof outdoor sensor
Extech 401014A Indoor/ Outdoor Temperature Alert£25.97 £21.64
42 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 401014A
- Measure and display indoor and outdoor temperatures simultaneously
- Indoor temperature range: -10 to 60°C / 14 to 140°F
- Outdoor temperature range: -50°C to 70°C / -58°F to 158°F
Free UK Delivery*Extech EA11A EasyView Type K Datalogging Thermometer£83.39 £69.49
138 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: EA11A
- Accuracy of ±0.3%
- Measure from -50 degrees Celsius to 1300 degrees Celsius
- Store up to 150 temperature readings
Free UK Delivery*Extech 421502 Type J/K Dual Input Thermometer with Alarm£131.21 £109.34
218 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 421502
- Audible 'High/Low' temperature alarms
- -4 to 482 degree F testing
- Stand and protective holster included
About Digital Thermometers
Many thermometers originally had slightly inaccurate, analogue gauges that used mercury and other substances. These have been gradually phased out thanks to innovations in the field of digital temperature measurement.
Digital thermometers are significantly more accurate than older-style thermometers due to their ability to accurately display temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin as a digital reading. This is essential for those who need accurate temperature readings in challenging environments are for installations that rely on accurate set-up data.
Devices for measuring temperature generally come in many different forms, and although they all come under the category of digital thermometers they all are used for different kinds of temperature measurement.
We have a versatile range which features pocket-sized models and many, especially the data-loggers, with PC-interfacing ability. Some models are also capable of working in extreme temperatures, allowing accurate temperature readings in potentially hazardous environments. Supermarkets in particular will find great use in a data-logging thermometer with audible alarms, as these devices will provide clear indication when freezers are not working at the correct temperature.