Digital Thermometers (92 Products)
2 in Stock£102.28 £85.23Was £127.85 £106.54You Save £25.57 £21.31
170 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: KM330/P/KIT
- Includes thermometer, air probe and surface probe plus a carrying case
- High accuracy measurements
- Type K thermometer
Only 1 in Stock£200.40 £167.00Was £224.17 £186.81You Save £23.77 £19.81
334 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: HT100/PK19
- Check and save critical temperature measurements
- Upload corrective action plans to maintain and record compliance with HACCP practices and standards
- Ideal for use in the food industry
+ Free DeliveryComark KM340HV1 KM340 Heating and Ventilation Kit£266.88 £222.40Was £333.60 £278.00You Save £66.72 £55.60
444 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: KM340HV1
- Includes Comark’s KM340 Thermometer, SK29M Pipe Probe and MC33 Carry Case
- Ideal for heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications
- Suitable for use in harsh industrial environments
About Digital Thermometers
Many thermometers originally had slightly inaccurate, analogue gauges that used mercury and other substances. These have been gradually phased out thanks to innovations in the field of digital temperature measurement.
Digital thermometers are significantly more accurate than older-style thermometers due to their ability to accurately display temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin as a digital reading. This is essential for those who need accurate temperature readings in challenging environments are for installations that rely on accurate set-up data.
Devices for measuring temperature generally come in many different forms, and although they all come under the category of digital thermometers they all are used for different kinds of temperature measurement.
We have a versatile range which features pocket-sized models and many, especially the data-loggers, with PC-interfacing ability. Some models are also capable of working in extreme temperatures, allowing accurate temperature readings in potentially hazardous environments. Supermarkets in particular will find great use in a data-logging thermometer with audible alarms, as these devices will provide clear indication when freezers are not working at the correct temperature.