Note: This product is available in blue, white, yellow, green, red, brown and black varities - ideal for colour-coding your thermometers for use in different environments! You can select which you'd like by choosing an option from the dropdown box.
Wherever you need to log temperature, use an ETI ThermaData Mk1 logger for the job.
Available in a selection of colours, the ThermaData Mk1 is excellent for use in the food industry for use with different types of food containers (e.g. blue for fish, red for raw meats etc) or can be used in any other application to constantly measure and log temperature levels.
Using ETI's ThermaData software (sold separately), you can configure the logging sample rate from 1 to 255 minutes, set a real-time clock, switch between Celsius/Fahrenheit measurement modes, set delayed or push button starts and set a unique, 12 character ID number for each logger. Minor adjustments to calibration can also be performed in increments of 0.5°C with password protection to prevent unauthroised changes.
Each logger includes flashing LED lights on the front with 'Accept' and 'Reject' written next to them. Using the software, you can configure both a high and a low alarm for these LEDs and they will flash when these limits are exceeded.
Every Mk1 ThermaData is supplied with a 2 year guarantee from ETI.
ETI MK1 ThermaData Temperature Logger Key Features
- Compact, accurate logger designed to constantly record temperature levels
- Available in a selection of colours - ideal for colour-coding in different areas
- 'Blind' recording - no screen
- Temperature measurement range from -40 to 85°C
- Fully configurable sample rate from 1 to 255 minutes
- Stores up to 2048 temperature readings
- Powered by a 3.6V 1/2 AA lithium battery with minimum 3 year battery life
- Set high/low alarm limits with flashing LED indicators when exceeded
- 2 year guarantee from ETI included
ETI ThermaData Mk1 Technical Specifications
|Range||-40 to 85°C|
|Accuracy||±1°C (±0.5°C with calibration utility)|
|Memory||2048 temperature readings|
|Sample Rate||1 to 255 minutes|
|Battery||3.6V 1/2 AA lithium|
|Battery Life||Minimum 3 years|
|Dimensions||55mm diameter x 25mm|