Note: the ETI Therma Plus thermometer is not supplied as standard with the probe you will need for measurement. You can order these probes separately (see below for a list of compatible probes).
This thermometer is also supplied in your choice of coloured rubber bumper seal - choose between black, yellow, green, red and blue options using the dropdown box.
ETI's Therma Plus is a fully waterproof, salt-resistant and robust digital thermometer made for use in professional food temperature measurement applications.
Compatible with a wide variety of different type K thermocouple probes, the ETI Therma Plus can be used for measuring the temperature in food, ovens, liquids and even to measure delivery temperatures. Probes plug quickly and easily into a thermocouple connector on the top of the Therma Plus and can be easily swapped out as needed to cater for different applciations.
The ETI Therma Plus digital thermometer can measure temperature from -99 to 1372°C with resolution of 0.1°C and accuracy of ±0.4°C ± 0.1% of reading. Results are shown on the thermometer's large-size digital LCD screen and can be temporarily frozen on the screen by pressing the HOLD button.
This digital thermometer's case is completely waterproof and is rated to both IP66 and IP67. The case is also resistant to salt damage and is coated with anti-bacterial protection from ETI, reducing cross-contamination in professional food applications.
ETI Therma Plus Thermometer Key Features
- Professional food digital thermometer compatible with a wide range of type K thermocouple probes (sold separately)
- Extruded aluminium waterproof case rated to IP66/IP67
- Anti-bacterial and salt-resistant
- Temperature measurement range from -99.9 to 1372CC
- Temperature resolution of 0.1/1°C auto ranging at 299.9°C
- Accuracy of ±0.4°C ±0.1% of reading
- Automatic power off after twenty minutes
- Data hold function temporarily stores current value on the screen
- HACCP compatible
- 5000 hour battery life
- ETI Therma Plus Thermometer
- Traceable Certificate of Calibration
Please note that the probes required for measurements with the ETI Therma Plus are NOT included as standard. You will need to order these separately (see below for more information).
The following is a list of probes compatible with the ETI Therma Plus. All probes are sold separately - you can order these by searching from the part number using the search box (part numbers in bold) or call our sales team quoting the part number you want.
Please see the brochure further below for more information on each probe.
- 123-160: Penetration Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 323-160: Penetration Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-168: Penetration Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 300mm Length)
- 323-168: Penetration Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 300mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-159: Fast Response Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 100mm Length)
- 323-159: Fast Response Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 100mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-100: Needle Penetration Probe (1.8mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 323-100: Needle Penetration Probe (1.8mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 133-170: Oven Probe (3.3mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 133-173: Oven Probe without Handle (3.3mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 123-060: Rigid Between Pack Probe (4.5.mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 323-060: Rigid Between Pack Probe (4.5mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-204: High Temperature Probe (1.5mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 332-204: High Temperature Probe (1.5mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
- 123-212: High Temperature Probe (3mm Diameter, 130mm Length)
- 323-212: High Temperature Probe (3mm Diameter, 130mm Length) with Coiled Lead
Additional probes can also be found in the probe guide (available as a download below).
ETI Therma Plus Technical Specifications
|Range||-99.9 to 1372°C|
|Resolution||0.1/1°C auto-ranging @ 299.9°C|
|Accuracy||±0.4°C ±0.1% of reading|
|Battery Type||9V PP3 alkaline|
|Battery Life||5000 hours|
|Sensor Type||K thermocouple|
|Dimensions||35 x 60 x 115mm|