The Extech 380820 Universal AC Power Source & AC Power Analyzer is a dual-function device, giving you the chance to take measurements of other circuit lines and currents, whilst providing power to circuits as well. It’s an integral part of many safety procedures within a range of industries. The power analyzer and source comes with a range of features in a compact casing that can fit around machinery and other equipment in your property with ease.
This Extech equipment also offers low power and high resolution front panel output that works for a range of equipment and circuits. With the ease-to-operate buttons and menus on the device, too, you’ll be able to change the frequency and voltage that is provided by the output region of the device.
The power analyzer also has a high voltage/power rear panel for devices that require it, which again can have its frequency and voltage adjusted when needed.
When it comes to testing other devices, this is one of the easiest to use power analyzers out there, with a low power measurement features that measures between 10mW and 100W. The high power measurement feature is just as easy to use, allowing you to measure anywhere up to 2000W.
To save you time, the Extech 380820 Universal AC Power Source & AC Power Analyzer has another trick up its sleeves. Given that many companies will have a range of commonly-used settings, you are able to make 99 pre-set voltage and frequency levels that are available to use at the press of a few buttons, so that you don’t continually have to type in the figures you need. It’s a neat little extra that just makes the whole experience more convenient.
Coming complete with the AC power cable, a USB data transfer cable and the Extech software required to connect it to your computer, you’ll have no issue getting it up and ready to be used.
Key Features of the Extech 380820 Universal AC Power Source & AC Power Analyzer
- Standby Power Measurement (10mW to 100W) for desktop and notebook PCs, LCD TVs, AC adaptor/chargers
- For testing products from 85 to 250VAC, 45 to 65Hz
- Standard Power Measurement:</li><ul><li>100mW to 1000W (110V)
- 100mW to 2000W (220V)
- Carries out power quality measurements - watts, power factor, voltage, current and harmonics
- Cost function calculates power consumption per day, month or year
- 99 memory locations
- User-programmable over current protection
- Can be programmed via RS232 interface
- Data acquisiton mode captures readings to PC with programmable sampling rate
Full List of Products Included
- Extech 380820 Univeral AC Power Source & AC Power Analyzer
- AC Power Cord
- RS-232 to USB Cable