The Extech 392050 is designed to take temperature measurement by inserting the thermometer's probe inside a surface and can read temperature between a range of -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C) with basic accuracy of 2°F or 1°C.
This thermometer consists of a long-length probe (130mm) attached to a testing unit which relays testing results. The main unit gives users the ability to toggle between °F/°C measurements and includes an open/close button.
The 392050 can be used to measure temperature in a wide variety of applications and can test liquids, semi-solids and solid materials.
Extech 392050 Penetration Stem Dial Thermometer Key Features
- Temperature range of -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C)
- High basic accuracy
- ON/OFF switch conserves battery life
- Switchable Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Auto powers down when inactive for an hour
- 5" stainless steel probe with 2" dial
Full List of Products Included
- Extech 392050 Penetration Stem Dial Thermometer
- 1.5V Button Battery
- Plastic Protective Sheath with Pocket Clip