or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
LAST FEW AVAILABLE!
The Extech 392065 Thermometer is now discontinued but we have limited stock available!
Get it before its gone!
Measure the temperature of liquids and semi-solid material (such as frozen goods) with this simple to use, reliable thermometer from Extech!
The thermometer consists of a 4.9 inch (124mm) stainless steel penetration probe attached to a t-shaped display unit. Measurements are easy to read when standing above the thermometer, and can be displayed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
This thermometer can measure temperature from -58 to 302°F (-50 to 150°C) and can measure in Celsius and Fahrenheit (switch built into the thermometer for changing the mode).
Extech 392065 T-Bar Thermometer Key Features
- Simple, easy-to-use thermometer for measuring the temperature in frozen solids and liquids
- 4.9 inch (124mm) stainless steel measurement probe with pointed tip
- 0.95" (9mm) LCD display
- Temperature measurement range from -50 to 150°C (-58 to 302°F)
- Temperature accuracy of 1°C (±2°F)
- 0.1°/1° resolution
- Extech 392065 T-Bar Thermometer
- Plastic Protective Sheath
- Pocket Clip
- 1.5V Button Battery