Ideal for use in cabinets or other difficult applications, the Extech CA3010 bends around tricky conductors, making it much easier to use than standard clamp meters.
This adapter is designed to be almost universally compatible with multimeters and clamp meters with standard shrouded banana plug sockets. Once attached to your DMM or other meter, this adaptor can be used to measure AC current up to 3000A.
Using the clamp is easy - just unplug it from the body, feed the loop around the conductor, and plug it back into the meter. The opening of the cable is approximately 10" (25.4cm) and an alternative version of this clamp is also available with opening to 18" (45.7cm).
Extech CA3010 Flexible AC Clamp Adaptor Key Features
- 10" (25.4cm) flexible clamp loop
- 7.5mm cable diameter fits securely into tight spaces and around large conductors
- Measure AC current in three ranges to 3000A
- Easy twist clamp cable closure to Lock or Open
- Compatible with most multimeters and clamp meters with standard sized banana plug inputs
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Battery life indicator
- Extech CA3010 Flexible AC Clamp Adaptor
- 6.6ft (2m) Lead with Banana Plugs
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Extech CA3010 Technical Specifications
|AC Current Ranges||30A (100mV per amp output)
300A (10mV per Amp output)
3000A (1mV per amp output)
|Basic Accuracy||±3% FS (45 to 500Hz)|
|Flexible Clamp Diameter||0.3" (7.5mm)|
|Flexible Cable Tip Diameter||0.51" (13mm)|
|Dimensions||11 x 4.7 x 1" (280 x 120 x 25mm)|