The larger version of Extech's CA3010 clamp adaptor, the CA3018 has wider clamp opening of 18" (45.7cm).
Thanks to its flexible design, the CA3018 is suitable for testing in those spots where normal clamps would struggle. Just unscrew the cable, feed it around a conductor, lock it back into place and you'll be able to test AC current up to 3000A.
This adaptor is designed for use with most digital multimeters and clamp meters, provided they have a port for standard-sized banana plug inputs.
Extech CA3018 Flexible AC Clamp Adapter Key Features
- 18" flexible clamp cable bends around tricky conductors
- Measure AC current in 3 ranges to 3000A
- Easy twist locking and opening
- Compatible with most digital multimeters and clamp meters (with standard-sized banana plug inputs)
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V rated
- Battery life indicator
- Extech CA3018 Flexible AC Clamp Adapter
- 6.6ft (2m) Lead with Banana Plugs
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Extech CA3010 Technical Specifications
|AC Current Ranges||30A (100mV per amp output)
300A (10mV per Amp output)
3000A (1mV per amp output)
|Basic Accuracy||±3% FS (45 to 500Hz)|
|Flexible Clamp Diameter||0.3" (7.5mm)|
|Flexible Cable Tip Diameter||0.51" (13mm)|
|Dimensions||11 x 4.7 x 1" (280 x 120 x 25mm)|