Extech DA30 Non-Contact AC Current Detector Details
Locate hidden current in wires, cables and other equipment with this non-contact detector!
The Extech DA30 can accurately detect AC current from 200mA to 1000A through shielded wires, conduits and metal circuit breaker/junction boxes. If current is detected, it'll use a combination of an audible tone and LED light indicators to alert the user.
Wires or cables buried behind walls? The sensitivity of the DA30 can be adjusted as needed to allow detection through walls etc.
This product is ideally suited for applications such as finding wires in a circuit, identifying underground cables, tracing low voltage HVAC wiring, detecting leakage current, finding hidden wiring and verifying energised AC solenoids and motors.
Extech DA30 Non-Contact AC Current Detector Key Features
- AC current range from 200mA to 1000A
- Detects current without contact
- Sensitivity adjustment for locating wires and conduits through walls
- Pocket-sized with clip for hands-free storage
- Extech DA30 Non-Contact AC Current Detector
- 4 x LR44 Button Batteries
- Technical Specs
- There are no technical specifications for this product.
We'd really appreciate it if you'd review this product
Why not leave a review of this product? Reviews help us improve our service for customers looking for a product to make a decision.No reviews have been found
Write Your Own Review
£29.00 £34.80 (Inc. VAT)RRP: £34.15
£10.90 £13.08 (Inc. VAT)RRP: £12.78