Hold the Extech DV23 near wires, appliances, engine parts and electronic devices to quickly check whether there's live voltage present or not.
There's no need to make direct contact with the DV23 - if it gets near to a live voltage source, it'll start to glow at the tip and sound an audible tone to let you know about it. You can insert the tip into AC outlets or against wire insuation when testing, if you prefer. It can detect voltage from 50 to 600V AC, at 50/60Hz frequency.
The DV23 is portable, pocket-sized and comes with a built-in pocket clip for hands-free storage.
Extech DV23 AC Voltage Detector Key Features
- Completely non-contact AC voltage detection
- Range from 50 to 600V AC, 50/60Hz
- Sounds audible tone and tip glows red when voltage is detected
- Built-in pocket clip for easy storage
- Tip can fit easily into AC outlets or against wiring insulation
- CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Extech DV23 Voltage Detector
- 2 x AAA Batteries