Test AC current up to 600A with this reliable clamp meter from Extech.
The diameter of this clamp meter's jaws are 1.18" (30mm) in size, meaning it is best suited for clamping directly around smaller to medium-sized conductors up to 350MCM. Once clamped around a wire or conductor, the EX650 will read AC current up to 600A without the need to break the wire's insulation.
Also suitable for use as a basic digital multimeter, the Extech EX650 can measure AC/DC voltage (1000V DC, 750V AC), resistance to 60MΩ and capacitance to 60mF. Built-in continuity and diode testing procedures are also included, as is a non-contact voltage detector (ideal for verifying that a circuit is dead or active before testing).
Additional features of the Extech EX650 clamp meter include a LoZ mode to prevent false readings caused by ghost voltages, μA function for HVAC flame rod current measurements and a 6000 count backlit LCD display.
This clamp meter is CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety rated.
Extech EX650 Clamp Meter Key Features
- Measure AC current to 600A
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements
- 1.18" (30mm) jaw size accomodates conductors up to 350MCM
- 6000 count backlit LCD display
- Low impedance (LoZ) prevents false readings caused by ghost voltages
- Built-in, non-contact voltage detector with LED indicator
- Useful built-in torch light for working in dimly-lit areas
- AC voltage measurements to 750V
- DC voltage measurements to 1000V
- Resistance measurements to 60MΩ
- Capacitance measurements to 60mF
- Continuity and diode testing
- Data hold function temporarily freezes current value on the screen
- MIN/MAX mode
- Relative function
- Automatic power off
- Extech EX650 Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- 3 x AAA Batteries
Extech EX650 Technical Specifications
|AC Current (Max Resolution)||6A, 60A, 600A (0.001A)|
|DC Voltage (Max Resolution)||1000V (0.1μA)|
|AC Voltage (Max Resolution)||750V (1mV)|
|Non-Contact Voltage||100 to 1000V|
|Resistance (Max Resolution||60MΩ (0.01nF)|
|Dimensions||228 x 77 x 41mm|
|Manufacturer Part Code||EX650|
|Model Ref||Extech EX650|
|Country of Origin||China|