The Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope is a configurable, rugged and ergonomic high-definition inspection camera. Please see the following video for a brief introduction to this borescope.
Please note that the Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope only consists of the handheld monitor and is NOT supplied with optics, scopes or probes. However, this unit is compatible with an array of Extech’s optics, scopes and probes and can be combined with these instruments to provide the most effective solution to a variety of inspection applications. For further information, please see the ‘Optics, Scopes and Probes’ section, and/or call our sales team for further information.
Versatility, durability and clarity are at the forefront of the Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope’s design. Via its large (5.7”/ 14.5cm), LCD, colour display the user is able to view clear images and videos with a resolution of 640 x 480px (VGA). The Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope has a frame rate of 30fps (NTSC and PAL) and can be used to find and document problems quickly.
The Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope is able to capture and save up to 15000 images or 4 hours of footage. Photos and videos are stored on the removable SD card and can be saved with audio annotations, adding to the ease of notetaking and reducing the number of written notes required.
Saved images and footage can be transferred to a PC via the removable SD card or a USB output. Additionally, the Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope includes an AV output allowing the user to view images and videos captured by the inspection camera on a monitor. It is also possible to stream videos to a monitor up to 100ft/ 300m away from the measurement point using an OPTIONAL wireless transmitter.
The Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope’s display is easy to view in both bright outdoor environments and dark or poorly lit spaces. This combined with its oil and chemical resistance, and waterproof, durable construction (drop tested from 2m/ 6.5’) makes it suitable for use in the challenging indoor and outdoor environments that are common to the following industry sectors:
- Industrial processing and manufacturing
- Heavy equipment
- HVAC/ boilers
- Government and security
- Mining and aggregate
- Aviation AOG and FBO
- Power generation
- Building inspection and commissioning
- Petrochem/ refineries
Also adding to the Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope’s suitability for use in challenging environments is its ergonomic design with adjustable grips and left- and right-handed controls.
The Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope is a dependable, durable, dynamic inspection camera with a wide scope-for-use.
Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope Key Features
- A configurable, rugged and ergonomic high-definition inspection camera
- Monitor ONLY
- Compatible with a range of optics, scopes and probes (NOT included)
- Large (5.7”/ 14.5cm), LCD, colour display
- Captures clear images and videos
- Resolution: 640 x 480px
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Find and document problems quickly
- Capture and save up to 15000 images or 4 hours of footage
- Videos and pictures can be saved with audio annotations
- Media is stored on the removable SD card
- Transfer data to a PC via the removable SD card or a USB output
- AV output for viewing images and videos on a monitor
- OPTIONAL wireless transmitter allows the user to stream footage to a monitor up to 100ft/ 300m away from the measurement point
- The display is easy to view in both bright and dark conditions
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Drop-tested from 2m
- Suitable for use in a variety of industry sectors
- Ergonomic design with adjustable grips and left- and right-handed controls
- A dependable, durable and dynamic inspection camera with a wide scope-for-use
- Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope
- SD Card
- 7V Rechargeable Li-polymer Battery
- Patch Cable
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- AV Cable
- Hard Carrying Case
Optics, Scopes and Probes
The Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope is compatible with a range of probes, scopes, and optics with short focus (macro) lenses and long focus lenses. These instruments can be used to inspect difficult-to-access areas.
Optics with short-focus (macro) lenses are ideal for viewing features that are close to the camera tip, they are particularly useful during turbine blade and boiler tube inspections; long-focus lenses are ideal for viewing concealed and/or large, inaccessible locations as they allow the user to see further in confined areas.
Probes can be mounted directly to the Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope, however, this inspection camera is also compatible with a range of handset-mounted probes which are particularly useful for accessing awkward-to-reach areas. Handset probes also feature an LED light for illuminating inspection areas.
Further to this, compatible handsets have been designed to be glove-friendly, ensuring they are always easy to operate.
Overview of Compatible Optics, Scopes and Probes
- Wired handset scope probes
- Wireless handset scope probes for inspections up to 10m away from the monitor
- Articulating handset probes
- Semi-rigid scopes
- Flexible scopes
- Long-length scopes (1m to 30m)
- 4-25mm diameter optics with short and long focal lengths
For an overview of the Extech HDV600 Borescope's capabilities when used with compatible optics, probes and scopes, please see the following video.
Extech HDV600 High-Definition Videoscope Technical Specifications
|LCD Screen||14.5cm (5.7") Viewable 13.5cm (5.3")|
|Active matrix, 640x480 pixels|
|Interface||Mini USB 1.1 and AV out|
|Recording medium||SD Card|
|SD memory||2GB maximum|
|Still image format||JPEG (640x480)|
|Video Recording Format||AVI (640x480)|
|Video output Format||NTSC and PAL|
|Receiver Sensitivity||-87dBm (SNR = 42dB, Fmod = 15kHz)|
|Video System||NTSC / PAL|
|Data||Video / Audio|
|Tripod mount||On rear, Accepts standard tripod screw|
|Battery||3.7V rechargeable Li-Polymer|
|Power adaptor||100 to 240V input / 5VDC output|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F) / -40 to 80°C(-40 to 176°F)|
|Operating Humidity (Max.)||80%|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||24.1 x 17.8 x 7.0cm (9.5'x7"x2.75")|
|Manufacturer Part Code||HDV600|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|