Please note that this product is available with your choice of a 10m or 30m probe. Use the dropdown box above to make a selection when placing your order.
The next generation of plumbing inspection tools, Extech's HDV borescopes are ideal for use in inspecting and detecting problems in countless plumbing applications including inspecting P-traps, 90s, drains, pipe runs, sewers, vent stacks and so much more.
Capable of displaying full HD video relayed back to a comfortable-to-hold unit with large LCD TFT screen, the user simply feeds the 25mm camera head directly into the application you need to inspect. Since this is highly likely to be in darkness, the HDV is equipped with bright lights to illuminate the way and the camera head is sturdy and rugged enough to actually be used to dislodge small clogs found in the system.
The camera is fully waterproof (IP57) and produces high resolution video at 640 x 480 VGA pxiel resolution. For extra protection the rest of the system is oil/chemical resistance and water/drop proof (IP67/2m).
It doesn't just allow video to be viewed in real-time either; Extech's HDV650 allows storage of up to 15000 high quality images on an included SD card, or users can alternatively records up to four hours of video with voice annotations. AV output allows direct feeding of the images and video to a monitor, while video and images can also be transferred to PC for further analysis via the SD card or by connecting a USB cable to the instrument.
You may also be interested in the HDV650W, an identical version of this kit that comes with the ability to wirelessly stream video/images to the monitor.
Extech HDV650 HD Plumbing Videoscope Key Features
- Incredible quality - the HDV650 delivers high definition video and images of the inside of difficult-to-reach plumbing applications
- Available in two lengths - choose between a 10m or 30m cable for those even more difficult applications!
- Images and video relayed directly to a 5.7" full colour LCD TFT screen with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution
- Mini high resolution waterproof (IP57) 25mm camera head is rugged enough to dislodge small clogs in a system
- Twelve built-in ultra bright LED lights show the way and make problem detection easy
- Rugged oil/chemical resistant and water/drop proof housing
- Non-slip ergonomic handles allow comfortable holding of the video monitor
- SD memory card included - store up to 15000 images or record video for 4 hours with voice annotations
- AV output for viewing images and video directly on a monitor
- Video and images transferable to PC using a USB cable or via the SD card
- 25mm Camera Probe
- SD Memory Card
- 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
- Patch Cable
- Universal AC Adapter (110-240V, Four Plugs)
- USB Cable
- AV Cable
- Hard Carrying Case
- 10m or 30m Fiberglass Cable Spool Assembly
Extech HDV650 Technical Specifications
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.36" (60mm)|
|Field of View||65°|
|Shaft Diameter||0.98" (25mm)|
|Working Length||32.8ft (10m) or 98.4ft (30m)|
|LCD Colour TFT Display||5.7" (14.5cm) size; 5.3" (13.5cm) viewable|
|Pixels||640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution|
|Frame Rate||30fps frame rate (NTSC and PAL)|
|Operating||Up to four hours AVI video|