This Extech videoscope is available in both 10m or 30m variations. Choose which length of probe you'd like when making an order using the dropdown box above.
Inspecting plumbing applications just got easier. Extech's HDV650W is a high definition videoscope that makes inspecting the insides of vent stacks, sewers, pipe runs, drains, 90s, p-traps and much more as simple as possible, delivering high definition views of the internal status of whatever it is you're inspecting.
This version of this videoscope is basically identical in functionality to the Extech HDV650. The only major difference between the two is that this version of this plumbing inspection system has the ability to wirelessly stream video from the camera to the included handset up to a distance of 100ft (30m) away from the measurement point (ideal for use by two people, with one feeding the cable and the other viewing back the video).
The cable itself is an extremely rugged fibreglass rod designed to be rigid but flexible enough to be bent into almost any application. It's equipped on one end with a high definition camera head, ruggedly designed and strong enough to dislodge clogs that may have built up within the system. It's also equipped with a set of ultra-bright LED lights, ensuring that the way ahead is always illuminated at all times.
Video is directly relayed back to a handheld unit with ergonomic grips and shown on a 5.7" colour LCD TFT screen with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution. The video that the camera sees can be watched in real time, recorded along with voice annotations for up to four hours and up to 15000 images can also be captured and stored on an SD card that's included as part of the standard package.
Extech HDV60W Wireless HD Plumbing Videoscope Key Features
- Wirelessly transmits video directly to the monitor up to 30m (100feet) away from the measurement point
- Flexible borescope bends and adapts to the twists and turns in a plumbing system
- Available in your choice of 10m or 30m probes
- 25mm diameter camera head equipped with 12 bright LED lights
- 5.7" colour LCD TFT screen with high definition 640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution
- Mini, high-resolution, waterproof (IP57), 25mm camera head is rugged enough to dislodge small clogs
- Rugged oil/chemical resistant and water/drop proof housing (IP67/2m)
- Non-slip ergonomic handles for ambidextrous use
- SD memory card included - record four hours of video or store 15000 images and download to PC
- AV output allows video to be viewed on a connected monitor
- Wireless Handset
- 25mm Camera Probe
- SD Memory Card
- 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
- Patch Cable
- Universal AC Adapter (110-240V, Four Plugs)
- USB Cable
- AV Cable
- Hard Carrying Case
- 10m or 30m Fiberglass Cable Spool Assembly
Files & Downloads:
Extech HDV650W Technical Specifications
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.36" (60mm)|
|Field of View||65°|
|Shaft Diameter||0.98" (25mm)|
|Working Length||32.8ft (10m) or 98.4ft (30m)|
|LCD Colour TFT Display||5.7" (14.5cm) size; 5.3" (13.5cm) viewable|
|Pixels||640 x 480 VGA pixel resolution|
|Frame Rate||30fps frame rate (NTSC and PAL)|
|Operating||Up to four hours AVI video|